- did you hear there will be 1.25 billion chicken wings consumed on Superbowl Sunday? That’s equally gross and awesome. Pats or Seahawks?
- 10 insane DIYs that lifestyle bloggers need to stop pushing on normal people. HA! I love DIYs but I love this more. Did you see sister’s 7 steps to a pinterest inspired bordering-on-but-not-quite-monogram letter L? It’s hilarious and fabulous.
- why is it always so cold? winter sure does suck. And my poor face desperately needs to be moisturized but I break out with everything I try.
- more flower things: you must see this hanging flower installation. Oh goodness, if I had an event to plan, this would most definitely be part of it.
- tv things: SCANDAL! Oh sweet baby jesus. That was one in-tense episode. While I usually don’t care about spoiling things (if you don’t watch it when it airs live, that’s your fault, not mine) BUT 2 of my friends were out and I try not to be jerky to them. And I don’t know if I have words to capture my shock…other than Olivia made some rash decisions. (and my favourite spoiler filled re-cap.) Loving Suits! Like a lot more than I thought I would. And a big thank you to whomever had season 3 and returned it to the library early so I could have it this weekend…hearts! Parenthood ended yesterday, I watched it. I’m only a few episodes into season 4 but have watched the last few weeks of this season…I cry at everything, EVERYTHING; how do I feel nothing during Parenthood? N-O-T-H-I-N-G. Well, other than confusion and some anger and a lot of annoyance. This dude totally gets me. More Suits!
- I hemmed all my curtains last weekend (and made cookies, I know, awesome) and removed the blackout curtain in my bedroom. I’ve been waking up as the room gets lighter before the sunrise and I really like it. I can 99% guarantee the blackout blinds are going back up when the sun rises before 6:30am, but for the next few months, this is great.
- are you looking for something new to make on Sunday for brunch (obvs eaten back in bed with a ginormous cup of coffee….this can’t just be me)? I’m making Chrissy’s crepes and citrus curd. I’m planning on trying to make grapefruit curd (with extra sugar) because I can’t get enough of everything grapefruit, and greek yougart for the ricotta so I don’t puke and some gluten, cause yum, in the crepes. So you know, changing pretty much everything about Chrissy’s recipe but giving her all the credit for the inspiration.