- Terry’s chocolate orange! (milk not dark, no toffee pieces either)
- “the best pants are no pants” 10 reasons why living by yourself is the shit
- one of our clients is McDonalds; last week my Dad responded to an email from them with “I’m Lovin’ It”. Yah. That’s my Dad…………and it’s awesome.
- oh, just some baby pandas. You know, Friday things. (from sister to me to you)
- in the middle of telling me a (crazy) story about her most recent suitor over dinner Tuesday, the (stage 5 clinger) dude texted. Dear TV and media it’s not just bitches that be crazy. Oh my. (dinner dates with Emily are the best! it’s a shame that Greek Garden with Richard Wednesday just isn’t gonna be as fabulous…ha.)
- btw, Emily and I are both #teamAdam (specifically, Matt) in The Voice finals. What about you?
- I mean, I do love a man in uniform! hot pilot shows off epic journeys
- I most absolutely had a peppermint mocha (homemade) and popcorn for dinner. Then worked till 9:30pm (hiiii, it’s Thursday night), but then there was the (2012) Blake Shelton Not-So Family Christmas special. The Christmas version of Home; gets me every time. I love it – it’s actually the first song on my iPod Christmas playlist.
- Imma be at the beach on Sunday afternoon and I can.not.wait to get out of OnTerrible. And crazy excited for 2 days of sunshine in the same week, that doesn’t happen in this province, not in the winter anyway.
- don’t feel like working this afternoon? Might I suggest you catch up on The Everygirl home tours. I check them once every month or two and swoon over the bright and airy spaces.
- that one time ShawFireLog (Canadian TV provider TV channel dedicated to playing christmas tunes with a feed of a roaring fire) tweeted “oh so now EVERYONE is on tinder” and I nearly died of laughter. See guys? I’m not crazy when I thought “on tinder” meant on fire last year. Also, their twitter is full of fire/tinder puns and it’s amazing.
Let the 30 days of famjam begin. But actually 30…I counted.