- all I want these days…the 5 C’s: coffee – cherries – caprese – cheese – carbs. (and yougart)
- the 10 commandments of grocery shopping! step away from self checkout. Don’t even think your 31 items are ok in the 1-16 lane. (stank eye so hard)
- this has kind of been the most perfect (for me) summer week, evah. Sunny, 22-24ºC, slight breeze. I’m so over hot and humid….oh look at that, hot and humid next week.
- my new most favourite thing ever: Glamour Magazine’s on a date with… feature
- you know you’re (mostly) a full fledged adult when you have friend dates before work (HI EM!). But let me tell you, it totally started my day off on the right foot. Then I went to yoga and had a great class; maybe I’m a coffee before yoga girl instead of a warm water with lemon (ugh) before yoga kind of girl
- is it amusing to anyone other than me (probably not) how people often use “apart” when they mean “a part”? They mean totally different things…
- so you know how I haven’t completely warmed to pinterest? Well this dude shares my feelings – 12 things I learned about women from pinterest. (except I’m not one of those women)
- another busy weekend – at the market again on Saturday (selling cupcakes at small markets is so fun. Also, the biggest, most beautiful bouquets of flowers from a Mennonite farm for $6) and then going to see Love Letters on Sunday afternoon (starring Eric Johnson, yah, my Rookie Blue lova…swoon). It is my greatest hope I don’t weep (or fangirl) through the whole thing; the idea of love letters is so romantic and so beautiful. I can’t wait!!
- make friends with salad! cherry tomatoes + vidalia onion + peaches + avocado + blue cheese + bacon = lunch. um, wow! like wow wow! so good! and lunch – tomato + chicken + super seedy mutligrain bun = dinner. (math is awesome. food math, awesomer. sorry if I gave you a headache sister)
- tv things: Rookie Blue is definitely not as good as last season. Seems after seeing Katelyn last Saturday I am indeed the only person who doesn’t like Andy & Sam together. So, ah, RB, I guess you’re making everyone else happy. This girl? This girl would like some more Nick Collins. doooo itttttt.
What are you loving this week?