- outfit of the week: side braid, ballcap (gojaysgo), slouchy black sweater or t-shirt, cuffed jeans, flip flops. And by outfit of the week I mean outfit of my life.
- are you a side sleeper? a side sleeper that somehow pushes the pillow up against the headboard at night? your life will be significantly improved after buying this pillow. (which somehow, is $10 cheaper in Canada…that never happens. Live in Ontario? Don’t get too attached, it’s out of stock; but if they have them on display, ask to purchase it, that’s what I did and they took 30% off) I have never slept so well. OK, I’m sure at some point I have. But sleep has been good in the last 2 weeks.
- sourdough + broiled extra old cheddar + fresh basil. I’m eating my emotions with carbs and cheese; is there any other way?
- because I really dig being 5 months behind the times, I finally saw Wolf of Wall Street last night. Then I wept for humanity. Then I watched kitten videos on youtube. Also saw Dallas Buyers Club this week; interesting. Sucks to not get HBOCanada, would love to watch The Normal Heart on Sunday. Where are the romcoms? I’m so over comic-book movies and stupid humour movies (not that I’ve ever seen any). Let me live vicariously through someone else’s romance, dammit!
- talking about movies, 4 weeks until Jersey Boys comes out. FINALLY something I’m looking forward to seeing.
- and also about living vicariously through other people’s (fake) romance, I winked at my TV on Monday. A hmmmmmm and a wink.
- songs of the week: 3 Wishes – Dave Thomas Junior and Make You Feel My Love – Adele (DO NOT listen to it Laura. Don’t. You’ll get sucked into a hole you don’t want to be in)
- TV things: Rookie Blue! I re-watched all of season 4 – 13 episodes – last weekend (yes, I was winking a scene from S4E11) before Monday’s premiere. Good stuff. I am not an Andy + Sam fan. Oh Nick, major swoon. And I hope Luke’s back. Chicago PD finale was great. Also totes swooning over Halstead.
- made another glitter frame for my cork board yesterday. did you know these are my most searched blog/pinterest item? Someone looks at that post everyday; that’s really super cool. (oh, and yes, I have an actual cork board. it has concert tickets, photos, quotes, song lyrics, stickers, washi tape garland, magazine clippings, cards, and a Mike Hobbins player card all held up with the prettiest ribbon, mini glitter clips, and the greatest polka dot and bow push pins)
- yoga lovas, you have till the end of the day (Friday) to enter my yoga + creativity ebook giveaway.
What’s making your heart beat extra fast this week?
3 thoughts on “friday, i’m in love”
thank you for that warning! i love that song, but i’m not going to go near it right now. i know i shouldn’t.
I loveeee Rookie Blue, so excited or the new season! 🙂
I can’t believe it started in Canada a month before the US. I’ll keep it spoiler free for you…..just know I am forever swooning over Nick. Oh Nick.