- that was from the April 30th’s Tonight Show segment “in reply to”. Oh Starbucks, it’s not Alyssa. Or Emily.
- I bought three kinds of coffee last weekend. Feel like a cup of coconut, salted caramel, or snickerdoodle, come on over!
- how sick are you of me telling you about my love for Florida Georgia Line? Oh you’re not? Good, cause I can’t get This is How We Roll (FGL f. Luke Bryan) out of my head. I had an awful allergy attack at 4am Tuesday and this is what got me back to sleep. (Georgia boys kind of rapping warms my heart)
- do you know my views on eating gluten-free if you don’t have celiac? No? these are them. Do you not know how great bread is? Cause it’s wonderful.
- I’ve mentioned this before, but was thinking about it again this week, I don’t really see what’s so great about pinterest. I’ve tried. Well, kind of tried. Why am I going to “pin” a bunch of fantasy items to a fantasy cork board on the interwebz? I will never have a grand spacious home with wide plank wood floors. Probably no vacation to Bora Bora. That dress? Yah my arm wouldn’t fit in it let alone my whole body. I roll my eyes at inspirational quotes and somehow if I find a recipe in advance of the day I want to make something I don’t feel like it anymore. I have a lot of imaginary boyfriends, I don’t need a lot of imaginary things to go with them.
- TV things – does anyone else watch Chicago Fire & Chicago PD? Loved the crossover episode. BUT I am so over Casey + Dawson (and yes, I somehow felt the need to say it again even though I’ve been saying it since last May). Erin + Kelly, that I’m good with. I really like Halstead. Like a lot. Like he can be my pinterest bf if he’s (fake) interested. Another great Mindy Project episode.
- I’m doing a wee bit of redecorating this weekend; I’m a big fan of shopping from my own home and moving some of the furniture around. Well, this Sunday, my bedroom goes back to all white with pops of pink – like these tufted ottomans (oh yes, Target lovas, I went to 4 locations to find a pair) and new blush pink/white pin dot sheets.
- this is your brain on dating. HA! I’m not going to point out some of the reason I’m not dating, they may or may not be listed in here. But that first graphic, average brain (not on dating). I LOVE IT.
Short list of loves, we’ve had 60+mm of rain since Tuesday with more today and tomorrow and I’m a little cranky. Here’s to two cups of coffee…
What cheers you up when there’s been nothing but rain and grey skies?