- I can’t wait to be Georgia bound (fabulous island truck in the photo above), but as ridiculous as this sounds, I’ll miss a little Canadian holiday cheer. Let’s see how many people I can convince to do something Christmasy with me in the next 10 days.
- More Christmasy things – I love/hate the made-for-tv movies on Showcase and Lifetime. I won’t tell you how many I’ve already watched.
- TV things – The Mindy Project: JOSH! (I know, I’m probably the only person who loved this week’s episode; I just really love Josh). Hart of Dixie: you do your thing, Wade. You mend your broken heart. Also, swoon! NCIS:LA: Are we sad for Deeks? I am. Chicago Fire: what did I say last week? No Dawson + Casey makeyouty. Ugh.
- I spent all of last Sunday listening to Christmas tunes, eating finger foods, sipping coffee and hot chocolate (separately), and reading Nicholas Sparks’ The Longest Road. The whole thing in 11 hours. It’s good, very Nicholas Sparksy if you know what I mean. Hit a little close to home (guess who used to date a country boy who loved some good rodeo. sigh)
- Macklemore. so.much.love. I downloaded The Heist this week; it’s as great as you think it would be.
- Snail mail. Have you purchased/made your holiday cards yet? I’ve got to get mine written soon.
- For many reasons I have a pretty top notch sister, and then she sent me this – who doesn’t love cute boys with cats?!!
- Not awesome? My laptop died yesterday. While it is still under warranty (thank goodness, I usually don’t get that lucky), I probably won’t have it back till January. So, I’m kickin’ it like it’s 2002 with my old laptop. Little miss is slow as molasses but she works.