Cheers to you, Starbucks Friday! (it’s a thing. cause I said so. when I worked at UofG I always picked up Starbucks on my way into work on Fridays, hence, 5.5 years of Starbucks Fridays!)
And now, allofthelinks – cause it seems lots of fabulous happened on the interwebz this week:
- where you should/shouldn’t get your Macklemore merch (I love this man)
- baby + puppy = naptime gold!
- CATJAMAS! Yah, so, now you can stop thinking I made these up
- unless you live under a rock (it’s cool, sometimes I do, too) BatKid saved Gotham!
- Cat vs Human. the website.
- Adam Levine is people’s sexiest man of the year. so.much.smolder.
- getting an early start to holiday shopping? check out Jessica’s gift guides for some inspiration. Some cute things in Chatelaine’s gift guide, too (oh, you didn’t know I’m actually 57? surprise!) (side note: try to include something homemade or personal or from the heart, even if it’s a sweet message inside a card. oh, and while we’re on the subject, send cards). Need more ideas? email me, I’m great at gift ideas…except for sister it seems, can’t think of something small for her.
- these super cute parents artfully captured dinosaurs coming to life in their own home!
- a quick note on doughnuts…yeast fried over baked all day everyday. No, I am not willing to consider your rebuttal.
- my Christmas vacation starts 3 weeks tomorrow and I am so.excited!
- can we take a moment to chat about the new approved series “How I Met Your Dad“? I don’t know how I feel about this. Thoughts? Musings? Come talk me off the ledge cause if they’re just gonna make this, why can’t HIMYM just stay on?
- More TV things – NCIS: LA, how do we feel about Kensi and Deeks? I’m pumped. Love it. Hart of Dixie – Josh needs to go and Zoe and Wade need to make some bad decisions. Together. I just started watching Scandal this year, um, wow. But less eating your wrists, Olivia’s mom? k, thanks (I know why, just, ewww). Chicago Fire – Dawson and Casey do not need to make bad decisions together, no siree. Oh, and Shea? get your head out of your ass, accept help and stop being a bitch. Betrayal! (I know, you don’t watch it). Ahhhh-some. It’s only a 13-episode season and I’ve been loving them all; do your thing Jack, cheat your little heart out.
- Starbucks Christmas blend + caramel brulee syrup. do it.
- Oh, a note from sister – go see Dallas Buyers Club.
So yah. What are you loving this week?